August 15, 2022
Transcontinenta UK Ltd. has unveiled a new controller to control Photoshop, Lightroom, or any other photo editing software, the TourBox NEO.
Ideal for photographers, the TourBox NEO works together with a mouse, keyboard or graphics tablet to provide users with eye-free, one-handed control during photo editing. The device includes various shaped buttons which can be set up to control functions for a host of creative software including Photoshop, Lightroom and Camera Raw.
The TourBox NEO design includes 3 assignable dials, one with a clicking function and 11 buttons in 7 different sizes.
Control Photoshop and Lightroom one-handed with TourBox NEO dials and buttons
Control Photoshop and Lightroom with TourBox NEO
The custom set-up of the controller allows swift work on exposure, contrast, shadows and highlights with a turn of a knob. And, if it’s set up for numerous software programs, it’s also able to detect which program the photographer is working in and switch to the corresponding preset.
- User friendly design: palm-sized one hand control, unique shape and touches plus ergonomic layout
- Instant brush control: adjust brush without pausing your drawing
- Efficient canvas adjustment: adapt canvas and layers faster like never before
- Precise slider calibration: adjust sliders accurately with one hand.
- Intuitive timeline navigation: zoom or scroll the timeline, trim and colour grade, intuitively and precisely
- Effortless tool switch: map various tools on TourBox and access them more effortlessly
- Powerful custom console includes options such as: Auto Switch, Preset Settings, Configurable Tags, Abundant built-in features, Extensive Plugin TourMenu and Foolproof Macro Command
- Supports Windows 7 or higher and macOS 10.10 or higher
- Weight – 370g
The TourBox NEO has a recommended retail price of £144.99 / $169.